24 November 2008

Time is flying

I cannot believe how fast time has flown this semester. After this, I only have a year-and-a-half left here. In a little over six months, I'll be ordained to the Diaconate. Everything is moving so fast. But I'm enjoying myself. This year has gone a lot more smoothly than the previous two, and there are a number of factors to that reason. But I'm glad everything has turned out the way it has, and I just pray that God will continue to lead me to where he wants me to be. I also pray that I have the strength and the courage to endeavor whatever will come.



And as I continue to travel down these halls, I pray for the intercession of Mary, Our Lady of Sorrows, Saint Robert Bellarmine, and Blessed Francis Xavior Seelos for their guidance along my life here in the seminary.

No comments: