11 February 2009

Break time

I'm taking a break from preparing for my Eucharist exam tomorrow. There's A LOT of information to remember, and my brain needs a moment to rest from re-reading my notes. (At least the ones that make sense.)

This semester is turning out a little different than what I expected. On paper, the schedule looks great. However, after actually living it, it's a bit hectic. It feels a little disconnected to me, and doesn't give me a good solid block of time to do things, except on Tuesday mornings and Fridays, which is difficult for me since I'm not a morning person, and end up falling asleep while reading or preparing other projects. I'm dealing with it - and, in reality, it's not horrific, just a little disconnected in the way I was hoping this new schedule would run. But it is what it is.

Well, back to the grind. I think I'll do okay on the exam if I can just remember how this information goes together.

Oh, well . . . .



Enjoy the journey . . .

No comments: