08 April 2008

Brief Update

It's been a busy time here . . . and it's going to become more busy.

Last Friday, we had our annual Bocce tournament. My team didn't win, and we didn't finish until 1:20 AM Saturday morning.

Saturday, we had our semesterly Pastoral Stewardship Conference. This conference's theme was "About Stewardship." Not too bad, just very early in the morning. After that, I headed down to Pittsburgh to play (the piano and organ) for Mass at my home parish. I came back and a few of us just hung around for the rest of the evening.

Sunday morning was a bit of a break . . . no seminary Mass. BUT I did have a paper to finish researching and to write . . . and that's what I did. I finally went to sleep at 10:30 . . .

. . .Monday night.

It was a long 38 hours to be up, and I tried to go to sleep a few times, but couldn't.

Next week will be fun . . . Matt Maher concert on Sunday, Knights of Columbus dinner on Monday, Popefest '08 Part I from Wednesday to Thursday, with Popefest '08 Part II being held from Friday to Saturday. Canon Law exam somtime that week, and normal class & liturgy schedule. Woo hoo!

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.



Enjoy the journey . . .


1 comment:

father michael said...

Don't forget the part about the 7 hour bus ride!