20 February 2011

And We're Back!

The vacation and the time spent away from the parish was absolutely wonderful!  It was a good time to get away.  The biggest blessing of the whole vacation was spending it with two of my seminary classmates, and enjoying times present and past together.

This week, however, is not one that eases me back into the midst of life.  Wednesday will see our parish's celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation, which means a slight adjustment in the schedule - which is basically switching my day off.  Nothing too big, but it will help because the end of the week is a bit crazy for me: meetings, Masses, a high school retreat, and, hopefully, some time of P&W at the end of the week.  (By that point, I'll need it!)

But, for now, I'm enjoying the end of the day.  Even coming back into the parish Friday night brought some excitement - including some Laser Tag with the youth ministry Saturday evening.  Good times, but it's most definitely time for just a few moments of R&R.


Enjoy the journey . . .

No comments: